Market intelligence platform will help you understand: Benchmark against competitors & industry Explore competitive strategy & market share Discover regional market opportunities Identify emerging market trends & dynamics Market intelligence with quality and accuracy Deliverable formats include PDF, PPT, Excel & Online Dashboard
Medical Flexible Packaging Market Analysis, Size Forecasts Till 2025: Grand View Research, Inc.
The global medical flexible packaging market is expected to reach USD 34.62 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The growing demand for medical devices and implants coupled with innovation in packaging materials is driving the demand for these products.
Flexible packaging provides many advantages as it is lightweight, has increased shelf life, and consumes less amount of material. Medical flexible packaging products are expected to experience increased demand over the forecast period owing to the presence of a wide variety of offerings that cater to specific purposes. The development of eco-friendly high strength paper is expected to further augment the market demand.
North America was the largest regional market in 2016 backed by the thriving medical device and implant manufacturing industries. The presence of advanced medical device manufacturers with specialized packaging needs is expected to drive the demand for these products. The improving economic outlook and growing innovation on barrier materials are expected to have a positive impact on the consumption in North America. The presence of major companies such as Amcor and Bemis is expected to further boost the consumption over the forecast period.
Browse Research Report on Medical Flexible Packaging Market:
Further key findings from the report suggests:
- The aluminum material segment is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2017 to 2025 owing to the need for special packaging products
- High barrier films are the fastest-growing product segment and expected to reach USD 7.72 billion by 2025 due to the growing popularity of high-performance laminates
- Medical device manufacturing is the largest end-use segment and accounted for over 31% of market share in 2016
- The Middle East & Africa region is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% from 2017 to 2025 backed by the growing demand for low-cost medical devices
- Various strategies adopted by industry players include mergers & acquisitions, new product developments, and regional expansions
View more reports of this category by Grand View Research at
Grand View Research has segmented the global medical flexible packaging market on the basis of material, product, end use, and region:
Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2014 - 2025)
- Polyvinyl Chloride
- Polyethylene Terephthalate
View press release of this research report by Grand View Research:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials, and healthcare.
For more information: www.grandviewresearch.com