Market intelligence platform will help you understand: Benchmark against competitors & industry Explore competitive strategy & market share Discover regional market opportunities Identify emerging market trends & dynamics Market intelligence with quality and accuracy Deliverable formats include PDF, PPT, Excel & Online Dashboard
Wireless Mesh Network Market Size, Trends, Growth, Share, Opportunities and Forecast by 2025
The global Wireless Mesh Network ( WMN) Market is expected to reach USD 11.13 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The increasing adoption of the wireless communication medium and the usage of artificial intelligence and IoT has been a major factor driving the global market growth. In addition, the growing opportunities in oil & gas industries and the development of smart cities and infrastructure have led to the increased adoption of WMN.
The wireless mesh network enables citywide public Wi-Fi that in turn improves the delivery of urban services. It is forecasted that wireless devices would account for two-thirds of the IP traffic and almost all households would have broadband services. In cities, WMN could solve the congestion problem with t raffic management solutions where traffic data is analyzed and pre-emptive solutions are provided for free-flowing traffic.
The oil & gas segment would be the fastest-growing segment of end-use applications over the forecast period. The education segment would be the lowest-developing segment in wireless mesh network market over the forecast period at a CAGR of 7.2%.
The video surveillance segment is expected to observe the fastest growth over the next eight years with an estimated CAGR of around 10.1%. Wireless mesh network improves coverage, structural flexibility, and multi-hop high-speed short distance transmission capability of video surveillance systems.In addition, it is estimated that the Asia Pacific region will witness an increasing usage of wireless mesh network.
Browse Research Report on Wireless Mesh Network Market:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The global demand for WMN exceeded USD 5,281.6 million in 2016 and the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.8% over the forecast period.
- The 2.4 GHz band segment dominated the market in 2016 and is estimated to generate revenue over USD 4.44 billion by 2025.
- The disaster management and rescue operations segment was valued at USD 1,372.9 million in 2016 and is anticipated to witness high growth over the next eight years.
- The smart cities & smart warehouses segment market in WMN was USD 1,087.3 million in 2016 and is estimated to reach USD 2,561.6 million by 2025.
- The Asia Pacific regional market is projected to witness substantial growth over the next eight years owing to the increasing number of smart city projects. The regional market and is expected to attain USD 2,907.1 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 7.1%.
- Key players including Cisco Systems, Inc., Aruba Networks Inc., Ruckus Wireless, Inc., and Firetide, Inc. dominated the global WMN market in 2016.
View press release of this research report by Grand View Research:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials, and healthcare.
For more information: www.grandviewresearch.com